As a forerunner in the rental transformer industry in the Chennai region, Pioneer India offers a full line of solutions for your high/low voltage requirements. We also have a wide variety of custom-built configurations for simple step-up or step-down uses.
Our Rental transformers are a perfect option for any application that requires a change in voltages from one level to another. We ensure a seamless flow process and quick installation. Further, a variety of solutions are available giving you the freedom and flexibility of choice.
Each transformer we provide on hire in Chennai is weatherproof, specifically calibrated and thoroughly tested to ensure the most reliable of service even in the most adverse of circumstances.
Safety systems like high temperature/low voltage switch-gears are additionally provided to ensure secure operation.
Dry Type Transformer
This type of transformer which never uses any insulating liquid where its winding or core are immerged in liquid. Rather, the windings and core are kept within a sealed tank that is pressurized with air.
Oil Type Transformer
The oil-cooled transformer also a wet-type transformer, The Cooling medium can be conventional mineral oil. Also Called liquid-filled transformers using less flammable liquids, such as high fire point hydrocarbons and silicones.
Our Rental Transformer Specification
|(Oil Transformer) Losses||Dry Type Transformer Losses|
|KVA||Half Load (W)||Full Load (W)||KVA||Half Load (W)||Full Load (W)|
1. Air-cooled transformers are practical for low- and medium-voltage sites.
2. Dry-systems eliminate environmental risks related to leaks and spills.
3. Cast coils outperform conventional transformers in extreme conditions.
4. Some cast-coil products offer extraordinary resistance to surges and short circuits.
5. Air-cooled systems are often preferred at indoor sites where safety is a priority.